Monday 9 June 2014

NYX Haul

So last month I went to the NEC Beauty Convention in Birmingham with the beauty herself that is Lauren (www.porcelainqueen1.blogspot.co.uk) Lauren and I have become solid friends since we stared blogging and when ever we get together I know a serious amount of money gets spent. She's terrible! Always persuading me to buy way more than I should!

Charlotte's NYX HaulSo one of the main reasons we went was because NYX were there and offering some pretty good discounts and considering they're not that easy to get hold of, we took advantage! Well Lauren certainly did!! Haha!
Charlotte's NYX Haul
So I knew I wanted some of the NYX Lip Butters, so I opted for Vanilla Cream Pie which is a creamy rose pink, Creme Brulee which is more of a nude rose and Merengue Merengue which is a vibrant pink. The consistency of these is amazing. They are super creamy and smell divine. They aren't sticky at all and really moisturise my lips. 
My next purchase was the NYX Photo-Loving Primer in Anti-Redness, I'd heard quite good things about the NYX primers so I thought I'd try this one. The consistency is a bit like the Benefit Porefessional but green! haha. It seems to work though as I've noticed since using it, my redness hasn't come through as much and I've not noticed it through my foundation!

NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yogurt & NYX Retractable Eyeliner in Silky Cashmere
From left to right: NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yogurt, NYX Retractable Eyeliner in Silky Cashmere
Finally I caved into 2 eye products. The NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yogurt and the NYX Retractable Eyeliner in Silky Cashmere. I love the NYX Jumbo Pencil I wish I'd got more but I'd already gone over budget! Next time I'm going to get a few Jumbo Pencils as they work really well as an eye shadow base or just an eye shadow itself. 

So that's all I bought from NYX and I have to say I'm really impressed with this make up brand. It's not too expensive, it's actually really affordable and good quality. I'm excited to try more products in this range!

Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts on NYX Cosmetics in general?

As always, It's been a pleasure.

Char

xXx

2 comments:

  1. I love the NYX lip butters...they feel so comfortable on the lips and I adore the way that they smell.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They are my new found favourites!!! Love them! xxx

      Delete

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved